- Non-commercial groups
- Military members
- Commercial visitors
- Interagency Members
There are also different types of permits you will have to get inside the park for activities like boating, fishing, hiking, weddings and conferences. You will also be required to purchase special-commercial-use-permits for photographing, filming and sound recording in the park.
In order to encourage the American people to explore the culture, natural beauty and history of their country, the National Park Service waives all entrance fees during the following days:
- November 11: Veterans’ Day
- September 27: National Public Lands Day
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- April 19-20: Opening weekend of National Park Week
- February 15-17: Presidents’ Day weekend
- January 20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Depending on your mode of transport (Private Vehicle, Motorcycle, Per-Person), you have to pay accordingly. All entrance fees are valid for 7 days only.